Saturday, July 5, 2008

We are all Fathers

I would like to thank the prayers and well wishes. As many of you know this past Saturday my Father-in-law was taken ill and was rushed to MMH. His heart rate dropped drastically and they cannot get it to stay above 50 staying around 45-50. So please keep James and his wife Doreen in your prayers.

Thank you: Margie Shew, Jeannie Voland and Jamie White for covering the churches Sunday. You have been blessings to Tina and I and we truly appreciate all you did for us this weekend.

Before I forget a belated Happy Fathers Day to all Dads. I want everyone reading this to realize that whether you fathered a child or not we can all be father figures to the little ones around us. Someone is always watching us, of what we say, what we do and how we do it, and they will do the exact things you do. I also mention all that read this because I know that there are many single moms out there that are not only Mom but also Dad to the ones they are raising. Because not only do you cook and clean for them, you also are the catcher for the pitcher, the one they turn to when the have something that needs fixed.

I know this because I am married to a Lady that raised her boys all alone, with no father around. I am here to tell you that she did an awesome job on raising those boys and I am quit proud to call them my sons now. God bless you Sweetheart you are an awesome lady that deserved more of the fathers dad hoopla than I did yesterday. I love ya.

No comments: