Monday, August 25, 2008

Heaven, Right now on Earth

Good Evening,
Saturday I went to a meeting where I didn’t know very many ladies. I am always so amazed at how God has created his children to be so loving and warm.
I received hugs from new sisters in Christ and their was such encouragement.
I wondered what would Heaven be like? If we could show each other that much love here on earth, how much better would it be in Heaven?
I don’t know about you, but just feeling all that love made me feel so much better and revived me. I want to make sure everyone I come in contact with knows of God and of his great love for all of us.
Sometimes, people forget that pastors are human, we get discouraged and sometimes we wonder if we are even making a difference. Thats when our Father puts others in our path to show us love and comfort.
We do make a difference, all of us, not just pastors but all of Gods children can make such a very big difference in someones life.
Thank you Father for your wonderful love and thank you brothers and sisters for listening to Gods call.
Grace, Peace and Love,
Pastor Tina

No comments: