Monday, May 26, 2008

getting discouraged

Good Morning,

God is such a wonderful Father, I stand in awe of what he can and what he does for his children.

There are times in our lives we get discouraged and we start to wonder why are we trying so hard to make a difference, we feel it is not even helping anymore, then we hear the angelic voice of a child that has not spent much time in a church setting, singing Jesus loves me, or hearing them pray before they eat.

It seems that just at that moment when we are ready to give up, God let's us see that the seeds of love we have been planting are starting to take root.

The Adults we spend time with that doesn't know Jesus start to ask questions or calls to ask if we could pray for them or a loved one that is having a difficult time. The healing and softening of hearts that have been callused for years.

God whispers in our ears and hearts," keep going, you are not done yet, stay with me, do my will and let me work through you, and I will show you amazing things. Don't give up my child, I am right here beside you, always."

I pray for you, strength, courage, patients and love and that you rest and rejuvenate in our Fathers arms.

Grace, Peace and Love,

Tina

No comments: